- Over 200 UC San Diego technology startups Worldwide with 50 Physical Science and 74 Life Science in the past 10 years
- 3,800+ Innovations reported in the past 10 years with more than 3,000 active inventions concurrently
- more than 1,600 patents held worldwide with more than 1,500 Applications Pending
- more than 400 active licenses worldwide with 215 existing in California
- $238,700,000 in past 10 years of income with over $20 million in Royality and Fee Income in the last Fiscal Year Alone.
- $116,454,000 Distributed back to Innovators, Departments, and Stakeholders in last 10 years with $69,382,000 Distributed Directly Inventors
Our Facts & Figures page contains information about x, y, and z. Additionally, you can read more about UC San Diego’s Economic Impact (2012).